Software helps businesses be more productive. From accounting to inventory, these software will allow you to run your business more efficiently.
- FreshBooks – The leader in cloud accounting for small businesses around the world. They offer a 30-day free trial.
- InvoiceASAP – A mobile app that helps businesses on the go to send invoices and estimates, and take payments, using a phone, tablet, or computer.
- NCH Software – Offers a wide range of software, including some free software for small businesses.
- Patriot Software – Online software for payroll, employee payroll taxes, time and attendance, employee self-serve, ATS, and human resources.
- Quickbooks – A suite of business accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit.
- Wave Financial – A full suite of free and paid services: accounting, invoicing, payments, payroll, and receipts.
- Xero – A web-based accounting software that is not only easy, but also powerful to use. They offer a free trial.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management):
Productivity & Utilities:
- Laplink Software – PCmover Business provides SMB organizations advanced migration options to greatly reduce the time to deploy PCs, and dramatically lower the cost of PC refresh projects. The ability to automatically transfer everything desired from one PC to another not only saves hours of IT labor, but also increases end-user satisfaction
- TeamViewer – The all-in-one software for remote desktop access, remote support, and online meetings. Click here for 30% off your first year!
- Avast – The maker of one of the most respected anti-virus software in the world. Their security applications work on both mobile and desktop computers, including PC, Mac, and Android.
- Kaspersky – Kaspersky Small Office Security protects more of the things that matter to your business — including your money, identity, and confidential customer information.