Software helps businesses be more productive. From accounting to inventory, these software will allow you to run your business more efficiently.
- FreshBooks – The leader in cloud accounting for small businesses around the world. They offer a 30-day free trial.
- InvoiceASAP – A mobile app that helps businesses on the go to send invoices and estimates, and take payments, using a phone, tablet, or computer.
- NCH Software – Offers a wide range of software, including some free software for small businesses.
- Patriot Software – Online software for payroll, employee payroll taxes, time and attendance, employee self-serve, ATS, and human resources.
- Quickbooks – A suite of business accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit.
- Xero – A web-based accounting software that is not only easy, but also powerful to use. They offer a free trial.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management):
- TeamViewer – The all-in-one software for remote desktop access, remote support, and online meetings.
- Avast – The maker of one of the most respected anti-virus software in the world. Their security applications work on both mobile and desktop computers, including PC, Mac, and Android.
- Kaspersky – Kaspersky Small Office Security protects more of the things that matter to your business — including your money, identity, and confidential customer information.