Payment or credit card processing is one of the most important aspects of running a business. Having multiple payment options is essential to any business, especially if you do business with customers paying by credit card or electronic payments. Below are some of the top payment processing companies around.
- Authorize.net – A leader in payment gateway services, Authorize.net has processed billions of transactions since 1996. They offer online/phone, electronic keypad terminals and mobile credit card processing services. Authorize.net is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa.
- Charge.com – As a veteran in the credit card processing industry, they have been providing merchant gateway services since 1995. They offer electronic keypad terminals, online/phone, as well as mobile credit card processing.
- Credit-CardProcessing.com – Has been offering merchant services to small businesses since 1996. They provide electronic keypad terminals, online/phone processing, and mobile credit card processing.
- Flint Mobile – A mobile based app that allows you to accept credit and debit card payments from your smart phone.
- Yahoo! Merchant Services – Yahoo! offers payment processing as a part of their merchant service. Limited time offer: 70% OFF first year of service.