Looking for Bing Ad Credits? Check out my latest 2017 offers:
- $100 in Bing Ads – Free! US Based only
- $50 in Bing Ads – Free! For many countries (India, UK, New Zealand, Canada, US, and more)
A lot of advertisers have questions regarding the use of a Bing Ads coupon code for free account credit. Here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- Before you can redeem your coupon, you must have a primary payment method for your account. Postpay accounts can use credit cards, debit cards (not valid for accounts in India), or PayPal accounts (US only). Prepay accounts can use credit cards or debit cards (not valid for accounts in India). You cannot redeem your coupon if you have a prepay account and pay by check, bank transfer, or other offline payment method.
- New customer promotion coupons must be redeemed within 30 days of signing up for Bing Ads.
- You, or someone else, cannot have redeemed the coupon previously for this or another account.
- The date on the coupon must be current. Check the details of the coupon for the start and expiration dates.
- Once a coupon is redeemed, you have 90 days or until the expiration date to use the credit, whichever comes first. You need to spend the full amount before the coupon expires.
- You cannot use coupons to pay for an existing balance.
- After a coupon has expired or the coupon amount runs out, your ads will continue to run, and we’ll charge your primary payment method (postpay account) or deduct funds (prepay account). If no funds are available in your prepay account, we’ll pause the account.
In addition, I get asked questions like:
Q: Which countries are eligible?
A: Here is the list of countries that are eligible for Bing Ads: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, India, and Mexico. Remember, they are expanding their ad network, so you can expect to see more countries being added going forward.
Q: Can I redeem more than one coupon for my account?
A: No, there is a limit of one coupon per account.
Q: I see some people selling Bing Ads coupon codes on forums. Is this legitimate?
A: It is against Bing Ads’ guidelines to buy or sell coupon codes. Do you know who the seller is? If not, you risk losing your money. Also, Bing Ads does not typically give out credit above $100, so if you see anything more than this amount, it might be a red flag.
Q: How long will it take to receive my coupon code?
A: You should receive it via email within 2 to 3 business days.
The coupon codes that I provide through my website are legitimate and authorized by Bing Ads themselves. Plus, I do not charge you for any coupon codes, so there is no risk to you.
Got any other questions about Bing Ads? Let me know I’ll try to answer them here.