Bing Ads Coupon Code – $100 Credit – 2014 to 2015
[NEW For 2017] Hi Everyone! Just in case you missed out on the 2014-2015 codes, I’ve got access to the 2017 version of the promotion.
Check out the Free Bing Ads:
- $50 Bing Ads (no cost)
- $100 Bing Ads – Requires $25 payment – but honestly with the $100 free, you could easily earn the $25 back
Top Differences Between Bing Ads and Google AdWords In 2017
FYI – This $100 holiday promo for Bing Ads is now expired. Please use the current Bing Ads promo which is for $50.
Here is a holiday special promotion for advertisers in the US and Canada. Bing Ads has upped the ante from $50 up to a whopping $100 free credit towards your new Bing Ads account. Bing Ads is an effective advertising platform that can drive targeted traffic to your website or ecommerce store. If you have been meaning to try Bing Ads, but never signed up, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Bing rarely offers a $100 credit promotion, so take advantage while you can.
You have little to lose and a lot to gain. Try out the $100 free credit and if it doesn’t work for you, just stop the campaign. There is no obligation to continue if it doesn’t work for you. And, unlike Google Adwords, Bing Ads does not require you to spend any funds upfront. As long as you have filled out the billing info in your account, they will send you a unique promo code which can be redeemed and used as soon as it is credited to your account.
Benefits of Bing Ads:
- Purchase Power. Bing and Yahoo searchers spend 32% more than average internet searcher.* This translates to more sales for advertisers.
- Wide Reach. Show ads globally across the Bing/Yahoo search network.
- Local Reach. Show ads with advertiser contact information to nearby Bing and Yahoo searchers.
- Mobile. Catch customers on the go and drive them into a store with ads on devices like smartphones.
- Affordable. Advertisers pay only when ads get clicked. With this holiday offer, the first $100 worth of clicks are on Bing!
- Effective. Search advertising is one of the most effective marketing channels for small and mid-sized businesses.
This $100 credit promotion is only valid for advertisers who sign up for a new account in the US and Canada.
Coupon code: None needed. Just click here to activate the discount.
Expires: January 5, 2015. This promo has expired. The current Bing Ads promo is for $50. It is no longer $100.
Go to: Bing Ads
8 thoughts on “Bing Ads Coupon Code – $100 Credit – 2014 to 2015”
Thank you very much
Thanks for this promo. It worked for me! $100 goes a long ways these days.
I have a Question!
Do i need to sign up for a new Bing Ads account before requesting the coupon from this page?
I just need an Email address which is already associated with Microsoft?
If I remember correctly…
You will eventually need to use a Microsoft email address for the Bing Ads account, but to request the promo code from the sign up page, you can use any email.
Is this still active?
The link still works, but this holiday promo offer is over. The new Bing Ads promo codes can be found here: https://www.sbwebcenter.com/bing-ads-coupon-codes-2015/
please i was given a free 100$ coupon but i entered the coupon code in the payment and billing which the coupon was redeemed but till now for more than 5 days my account balance is 0.00
please can you help me?
or was it because am not from us,
how else can i use a coupon if i am not in the us?
are there any coupons that does not work only with USA and Canada citizens?
Check this page: https://www.sbwebcenter.com/bing-ads-coupon-codes-2015/
It has all the International Bing Ads coupons, including a new US one.